Apply now to work at Daytona Lagoon! We are offering wages starting at $11.10/hr and Fun Perks!
WORKING AT DAYTONA LAGOON WILL BE THE BEST JOB YOU’LL EVER HAVE!
Whether you are just starting your career or are a master of a skilled trade, Daytona Lagoon wants YOU to become part of our family.
All positions offer training to make you successful at your job. We create remarkable experiences for our guests every day and it all starts with YOU! Some of the benefits of working at Daytona Lagoon include:
- All positions start at $11.10/hr or above depending on experience. Lifeguard positions start at $12.00/hr.
- FREE Admission to the Park – Team Members receive free admission to the park on their days off!
- FREE and Discounted Tickets for Friends and Family Members – All Team Members are awarded complimentary tickets, access to great discounts, or even free admission to other attractions throughout Central Florida.
- Flexible Work Schedules – Students, teachers, parents, retirees, and part-time job seekers, we value everyone’s time and look to make scheduling hassle-free!
- Team Member Exclusive Parties – Throughout the seasons, we hold Team Member-only parties with free food, play time, competitions, and more!
- Team Member Recognition and Prizes – Whether it’s raffles or rewards, throughout the season you can receive great gifts, gift cards, and more!
- Discounts on Food and Retail – Team Members receive great discounts throughout the park at food and retail locations.
Working With Us Is An Opportunity That Can Pay Off For Years To Come – With Skills, Knowledge, Experiences And Friends That Can Last A Lifetime. So what are you waiting for? Apply NOW and see all the great opportunities we have. Drop off your application in person or email it to our HR Manager George Shipley at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employment – Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Daytona Lagoon is a Drug-Free Workplace – Daytona Lagoon shall have the right to require a Team Member to submit to drug and/or alcohol testing as a continuing condition of employment.