Daytona Lagoon’s Covid19 Health & Safety Protocols
Here you can find many of our updates to health, sanitizing, and wellness protocols in the wake of COVID-19 to ensure our guests that we are operating in a safe manner. We also ask all guests to do their part in our shared responsibility to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by following our guidelines.
Please be patient and respect health initiatives as wait times may be longer than usual.
Expectations of Guests
- Know before you go! Please read all changes and updates to best practices before arriving.
- Guests that feel sick, or have been exposed to someone that has been sick should stay home and plan for another day to visit.
- Keep your distance. Space yourselves and families 6 feet from other groups throughout the waterpark, entertainment center, locker area, and restrooms
- Distancing markers are located in queue lines to assist with distance keeping
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds with soap and water. At minimum please do so before and after using restrooms, lockers, and eating.
- Multi-player arcade games should only be played with those in your party
- Guests are encouraged to utilize the marked hand sanitizing stations located throughout the facility to keep germs away.
- In accordance with Daytona Beach City Commission Emergency Resolution, all guests are required to wear a face covering while indoors. Once outside face coverings are not required but are recommended. Face coverings are not allowed in water attractions.
- Guests are asked to maintain 6 feet of distance with team members when interacting.
- You must adhere to all posted rules and regulations and follow instructions of team members for safety.
Our Updates to Covid-19 Best Practices
- A capacity reduction has been taken facility wide to ensure the safest experience possible while visiting.
- Capacity on some attractions may be reduced to permit cleaning between cycles.
- Temperature checks will be done upon entering. If you have a fever or have a temperature of 100.4, you will not be permitted to enter the park.
- Sanitizer stations have been added for guest use throughout the facility. Please use them.
- New positions have been added to the staff that are dedicated to sterilization procedures during operating hours. Please do not hesitate to ask for something to be wiped down.
- Sanitizing wipes are also available for guests to wipe down items prior to use on their own.
- Arcade games and attraction high touch points will be cleaned continuously throughout the day.
- Modifications have been made to food and beverage procedures and offerings to ensure near zero contact.
- Sun-bathing lounge chairs and dining seating has been spread out for safe distancing measures.
- Clear shields have been added at all point of purchase stations for protection.
- Non-family groups will not be permitted beyond the amount allowed by current CDC guidelines.
Our Precautionary Covid-19 Safety Measures for Team Members
- Clear orders for reporting any illness or potential of exposure to any illness by team members.
- Temperature checks and health screenings for all team members before entering, with those showing signs of symptoms sent home.
- Masks and gloves are provided to all team members with a requirement to wear a mask while on duty when applicable. Those in duties such as lifeguarding may not be permitted at certain times.
- Requiring 6 feet of distance when applicable.
- Frequent breaks for hand washing.
- New training procedures for implementation of guest health protocols.
- Limiting the number of team members for assemblies or locker areas to current CDC guidelines.
For more resources and information about COVID-19 visit the links below:
Centers for Disease Control: Considerations for Public Pools, Hot Tubs, and Water Playgrounds During COVID-19